Monday, June 21, 2010

Races

I've been having fun on my Raleigh these days. Here are some pics from a couple of ICUP races this year.
I'm impressed with how well the Raleigh's been doing. I built the rear wheel myself, and it was beginnging to get badly out of true after some sloppy curb jumps. I gave it some TLC and now it's riding like a champ. The shifting is terrific, too, with one exception; my 2-1 shift on the front chainring takes a while under torque. I'm still trying to figure that one out. It wasn't bad enough to set me back much at Deer Valley, but it was frustrating.
I think I'm going to tune up the front suspension; not that it needs it (I don't ride it enough), but I want to know how so I can learn to 'listen' to my suspension. I think I'm also going to repack my hubs for good measure soon, too.
Cholla Challenge
Deer Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment